There are no job postings at this time.
- Prague Shakespeare Company accepts submissions of resumes for administrative, educational, organizational and artistic positions at any time. Résumés can be emailed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard copies of resumes may be sent via post to:
Guy Roberts, Artistic Director
Prague Shakespeare Company
Ovocný trh 6
Prague 1, 110 00
Prague Shakespeare Company
2013-14 Season Auditions in New York City
The Prague Shakespeare Company, Guy Roberts Artistic Director, will be holding by-appointment-only auditions for its 2013-14 Season in New York City on Wednesday May 15, 2013 at Ripley-Grier Studios (Studio 16P), 520 8th Ave FL16 New York, NY 10018-4177.
All PSC 2013-14 Season productions will play in Prague, Czech Republic at PSC’s 100-seat flexible studio space Divadlo Kolowrat in the Kolowratský palace, Ovocný trh 6, Prague 1. The PSC 2013-4 Season begins August 24, 2013 and ends June 29, 2014. All productions are performed in English.
2013-14 PSC Season Titles*:
Henry V, a co-production with Main Street Theater Company – Houston Texas (all roles cast)
The Duchess of Malfi
Venus in Fur
The Winter’s Tale
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
The School for Lies
Amerika, based on Kafka’s unfinished novel – World Premiere
My Country of a Deaf Composer – World Premiere
Santaland Diaires (role cast)
*Titles subject to change pending rights/availability
Union and non-union artists encouraged to apply. Minorities and unique types especially encouraged to apply. All out-of-town artists are provided with round trip coach travel to/from Prague, housing and a weekly salary equivalent to $250 – $600 depending on role(s). There is no per diem.
Artists interested in consideration should submit a picture and resume electronically to @pragueshakespeare.org. A PSC representative will contact artists invited to audition. Every artist auditioning is asked to bring a copy of their headshot and resume to the audition.
- Prague Shakespeare Company holds open call auditions on an annual basis and show-by-show auditions, by invitation only.
- Audition announcements are listed here on our website, through social media sites like the PSC and English Theatre in Prague Facebook page and sent to local and international casting and talent agencies.
- Prague Shakespeare Company accepts submissions of headshots and resumes at any time. Headshots and résumés can be emailed to us at: email@example.com
- Hard copies of photos and resumes may be sent via post to the address shown above.
Directors, Designers, Stage Managers, Technicians and Stage Crew
Prague Shakespeare Company is currently accepting applications for Designers, Stage Managers, Technicians and Stage Crew for the 2012 Season. All Directors for the 2012 Season have been finalized.
- Résumés can be emailed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard resumes may be sent via post to the address shown above.
Prague Shakespeare Company offers unpaid internships in its Administration, Education, Fundraising and Marketing Departments. If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com
Prague Shakespeare Company has a vibrant volunteer program – if you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org