Tickets are available online for all events, or in person one hour before every performance at the PSC Box Office located at Divadlo Kolowrat in the Kolowratský palác.
All performances are in English and take place at Divadlo Kolowrat unless otherwise specified.
Visit our What’s On page for details and ticket links for individual performances.
General Pricing: 350Kcz General Admission / 200Kcz Student and Senior
Season Tickets Packages
We invite you, you friends, partners and family to SAVE BIG on ticket sales by purchasing a PSC Season Tickets Package. Enjoy discounted tickets to performances along with free drinks in our Swan Divadelni Klub, downstairs from the theatre.
- Six (6) tickets you can use for any of the productions in our 2017 season*
- Six (6) drink vouchers for The Swan Divadelni Klub for a free beer, wine, juice or water
- That’s a 200Kč savings on tickets & 270Kč savings on drinks!
- Twelve (12) tickets you can use for any of the productions in our 2017 season*
- Twelve (12) drink vouchers for The Swan Divadelni Klub for a free beer, wine, juice or water
- That’s a 600Kč savings on tickets & 540Kč savings on drinks!
- Twenty-four (24) tickets you can use for any of the productions in our 2017 season*
- Twenty-four (24) drink vouchers for The Swan Divadelni Klub for a free beer, wine, juice or water
- Swan Divadelni Klub discount card for 10% off all food and drinks for all of 2017
- That’s a 1400Kč savings on tickets, 1080Kč savings on drinks & unlimited 10% discounts!
How to Pay for your Season Tickets
You may purchase your PSC Season Tickets via bank transfer, credit card or cash.
For buying Season Tickets via bank transfer, our account information is below – please make a note “PSC Season Tickets”, the name of the individual the responsible for the Season Tickets and package name – Generous, Majestic or Olympian in the transfer details section.
Prague Shakespeare Company, z. ú.
Ovocný trh 579/6, Praha 1, 110 00
Bank account number: 107-9103180287
Bank code: 0100
Komerční banka, a. s.
Na Příkopě 33/969, Praha 1, 114 07
You may also pay by credit card or cash in person at our box office one hour before performances.
Did You Know?
The English language owes a great debt to Shakespeare. He invented (or first recorded) over 1700 of our common words by changing nouns into verbs, changing verbs into adjectives, connecting words never before used together, adding prefixes and suffixes, and devising words wholly original. Here are just three:
Love’s Labour’s Lost – ACT V SCENE I
The posterior of the day, most generous sir, is
liable, congruent and measurable for the afternoon
Julius Caesar – ACT I SCENE II
A man of such a feeble temper should
So get the start of the majestic world
And bear the palm alone
King Henry VI, Part III – ACT II SCENE III
And, if we thrive, promise them such rewards
As victors wear at the Olympian games